Friday, July 10, 2009

a gift of endless love...




My sister sent me this little girl's pictures when I was feel down today. When I open the file that she sent me, my tears came down and understand even more of the love of our Heavenly Father. He has great plan for each one of us and has deepest love for all mankind. This little girl as you see is special in physical ability and yet her faith is also specially great! Her smile has touched my heart and her out standing look of her eyes gives me strength. Her eyes looks like are telling me that "I can do this...my hope is great!" I know Heavenly Father knows that she can do it in this life and gave her a body that she could extend her faith, love, hope. And she could also inspire others. I don't know her personally but I could know her in spiritually. For that I am grateful for her, for her great faith, and also for her sweetest smile, and for her strength. And I am also grateful for her parents for loving her and care for her. They must be have so much much love and understanding of the endless love.......

No comments:

Post a Comment